Taking a screenshot may not be thrilling to you, but it’s an essential task, which is why you should learn it even if it’s boring. With HP Pavilion x360 laptops featuring tablet mode, taking a screenshot is an interesting task
If you have been looking for a simple method to take a screenshot on your HP Pavilion x360 notebook, you’re right here. There are several methods to take a screenshot on the HP Pavilion x360 laptop when it is in its laptop mode as well as when it is in its tablet mode.
Today in this article, we shall look at how to take a screenshot on HP Pavilion 360.
How To Screenshot On HP Pavilion X360 Laptop
Steps to Screenshot on HP Pavilion x360 laptop
- First, navigate the screen which you want to take a screenshot of by using the touchpad or touchscreen panel. Make sure that this is the exact screen that you want to save because it will be captured in its complete form without any changes.
- Now, press and hold the Windows logo key and the Print Screen (PrtSc) key at the same time.
- Once you have pressed both the keys, release them and you will hear a shutter sound along with a message on your screen stating that the screenshot has been saved.
- The screenshot will be automatically saved in your Pictures folder in the Screenshots folder. You can check for this by going to This PC > Pictures > Screenshots.
- If you want a copy of the screenshot in your clipboard, press and hold the Windows logo key and tap on PrtScn key. The image will then appear on the clipboard from where you can paste it into any app or document that you want to.
How To Screenshot On HP Pavilion X360 Tablet Mode
In order to take a screenshot on the HP Pavilion x360 tablet mode, you will need to use a different set of keys.
Steps to Screenshot on HP Pavilion x360 tablet mode
- First, switch to tablet mode by pressing the button that is present on the side of your device and then swipe down from the top of your screen using two fingers. Make sure that you press both fingers at the same time as this will provide you with better accuracy.
- Now, navigate the screen which you want to take a screenshot of and make sure that it is the exact screen that you want to save because it will be captured in its complete form without any changes.
- Once you have navigated to the screen, press and hold the Volume Down key and the Power key at the same time.
- When you have pressed both the keys, you will see that the screen has turned a little blue and the screenshot will be captured.
- If you want to edit the screenshot that you have just captured, then you can use a photo editor like Adobe Photoshop or any other photo editor.
How To Screenshot On HP Pavilion Laptop Windows 10?
Let’s discuss a few easy methods to take a screenshot on HP Pavilion laptop window 10.
Method 1: Use Keyboard Shortcuts to Take a Screenshot on HP Pavilion x360 Laptop
You can take a screenshot using the keyboard shortcuts. To do this, press the PrtScn key on your keyboard and then release it. This will take a screenshot of your entire screen and save it as a file on your clipboard.
Once you have captured the screenshot, you can paste it into any document or image editor for further editing.
Method 2: Take a Screenshot of the Selected Area on the HP Pavilion x360 Laptop
If you want to take a screenshot of only a selected area on your screen, you can use the Snipping Tool application that comes pre-installed on your HP Pavilion x360.
To open the Snipping Tool, press the Windows key and type “snipping tool”. Click on the first result to open the application.
Once the Snipping Tool is open, select the area of the screen that you want to screenshot. You can then save the screenshot as a file on your computer or share it with others.
Method 3: Use Third-party Applications to Take a Screenshot on HP Pavilion x360 Laptop
If you want more features than what is offered by the Snipping Tool, you can use third-party applications like Greenshot or Lightshot to take screenshots on your HP Pavilion x360.
If you want to take screenshots on your HP Pavilion x360 every day, Greenshot is the best application for you.
In the conclusion of this article, we have seen that taking a screenshot on the HP Pavilion x360 laptop is very easy and you can take one using two different methods.
You can either use the Snipping Tool or any third-party application to get the job done. No matter which method you choose, it’s pretty easy and straight forward so you won’t have any trouble taking a screenshot on your HP Pavilion x360 laptop.
Now that you know how to take a screenshot on an HP Pavilion x360 laptop, you can easily capture images of whatever is on your screen.
Whether you want to save a picture of a webpage for later reference or document something for work, taking a screenshot is a great way to do it. Plus, if you need to share the screenshot with someone else, you can easily do that by sending it as an email attachment or posting it on social media.